Thursday, March 8, 2012

Playing...with my new 'friends'...

Hi! As you can see...the speed of my new post is slowing down...Well, I kind of have this blog-'blocked' problem...hehe! I'm cracking my head to create something new for my 'craft for a cause' collection...just have the urge to add some new stuff into the 'cactus collection'.

I run through the 'Pinterest',...and even come across 'Pinspire'.... but nothing come to my mind.  At last, I switch my attention to make Mei Mei some tiny little puffy flowers to fix into her hairpins...during cutting the little circles of red fabric...something 'fly' into my mind....and I 'caught' this...



....and another one...


... and another...


they are just too cute and easy...
I just can't stop making them...

Now, for the 'tutorial'...

Make a small little red 'ball'
by cutting out a red fabric circle..( I get mine from a T-shirt!)
stitch around the edge as in the puffy flower tutorial..


And use your imagination...
Pull a black thread across the 'ball' and secure it.
Make another small black ball for the ladybug 'head'!
Use some black sequins for 'dots'!



Wish you have a fun crafty day!

Love
PC

This 'lady' is featured by

and is flying away to... 

  Katie's Nesting SpotPhotobucketBeyond The Picket FenceSuzysSitcom.comDIY under $5Passionately ArtisticCraft Junkie Too FriendDesign DazzleA++buttonChic on a Shoestring DecoratingPhotobucketToys In The Dryersew many waysI Heart Nap TimeBWS tips buttonMaking Keeping It SimpleThe Southern InstituteBWS tips buttonTuesday To Do FEatured
http://www.thethriftyhome.comFunky Junk's Sat Nite Specialhttp://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20fridayFun Stuff FridaysToys In The DryerPink Hippo Party

17 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Your ladybugs are super cute. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure they'll be a big hit at the charity sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Very elegant little ladybugs - the sequins make them quite fancy.

    Please don't crack your head, PC. Your head is very precious and if cracked, too many good ideas might leak out.

    p.s. I clicked on the donate button but it didn't work...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are too cute!! I love them! Thanks for sharing at my party! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh these are so cute! i like the little ladybugs and the cactus plants :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are adorable! Love the repurposed tee-shirt idea! So cute! Thanks for linking up to the party - please come back next week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so very cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Visiting from Sundae scoop. These are super cute.. and look so simple to make! Thanks for a great new crafty idea :)

    Im going to snoop around your site some more. I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party.. oh and enter my week of giveaways too! You can win some awesome stuff :

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so stinkin' cute. Thanks for sharing the fun tutorial. I'd love to see you link up with me this Monday: http://www.clipwithpurpose.com/made-for-you-monday-craft-linky-6/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so darn cute. I like it. I love your blog and can't wate to read more. I'm your newest follower.
    I hope you can come over to my new blog and if you like follow me too @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    Thanks
    Rose
    PS I'm Hosting a New Linky Party at my blog on Sundays. I would love it if you came and linked up to the party this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for linking up to my blog party. These are so sweet, and so many possibilites for things to use them on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just precious! I wanted to let you know that you've been featured on Handy Man, Crafty Woman's Wicked Awesome Wednesday! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is super cute! I have to try it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is soooooo cute :) I love the creativity and I think I will better try this at home. Thank you.

    Khaer | lot for sale Philippines

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!